Our multi year partnership has one clear objective; We want to establish FolensOnline as the destination of choice for educational content and resources in Ireland.
Building on our relationship which stretches back to 2008, Tinint are working with Leading Irish Educational publisher Folens on a new 3 year engagement to re-position the brand and all product and service offerings in the digital space. Folens aspires to be the destination of choice for teaching and learning resources in Ireland. We are currently at the end of year 1 where we have re-designed and developed the underlying platform with initial focus on teachers. In years 2 and 3 we will be rolling out content and services for Students and Parents.
We have end to end involvement with Folens projects. This includes;
- Outbound market research both on site and virtually
- Running stakeholder engagement and steering groups
- Rapid prototyping and user experience testing
- Full AGILE design and development process
- Developing and supporting SSO (single sign on) solutions and API's
- Aggregation of multiple bespoke microsites into a centrally managed system
- Cross platform/browser testing and deployment
- Accessibility validation
- Design and deployment of marketing collaterol and campaigns
- Tier 1 technical support and Tier 2 customer support
Benefits of the re-design
Although still in Beta phase with only a soft Launch completed, Folens are already seeing great benefits from the re-design both in terms of market reaction and cost efficiencies. These include;
- With the new user interface the platform is now an open and informative site to browse what’s available from Folens rather than have to know what you are looking for. This is generatng much more upsell opportunities and an added value user experience
- New versatile marketing areas combined with contextual messaging offer a more supported user experience which adapts to suit a first time visitors as well as regular users.
- Business intelligence – with updated and new user profile data and full implementation analytics reporting tools, Folens have far more information about the users of their platform enabling them to design and deploy more intelligent, more focused marketing campaigns and to mitigate issues where bottleknecks or user drop off is occuring.
- A Large increase in mobile and tablet users due to responsive design implementation
- A huge reduction in customer support requests through more intuitive navigation and pro-active support through the site itself.